Petrol Diesel Prices: There is a fall in the price of crude oil in the international market today. At the same time, the prices of petrol and diesel have gone up rapidly in many states of the country. Fuel prices have not changed in metros.
New Delhi. Once again a fall in the prices of crude oil is being seen in the international market. WTI crude fell by $ 1.61 (2.36 percent) and is trading at $ 66.74 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude has decreased by $ 1.73 (2.32 percent) to reach $ 72.97 per barrel. Oil marketing companies in the country have released the latest rates of petrol and diesel. Every morning 6 fuel prices are revised in India. Before June 2017, the revision of prices was done after every day.
Petrol prices are seen to have increased in many states today. In Rajasthan, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.03 per liter after increasing by 63 paise. Here diesel has increased by 57 paise to Rs 94.22. Petrol has become costlier by 35 paise and diesel by 37 paise in Gujarat.
In Uttar Pradesh, petrol is being sold 28 paise costlier at Rs 96.77 and diesel at Rs 89.93 per litre. Fuel has also become costlier in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh. On the other hand, in Madhya Pradesh, petrol is being sold 27 paise cheaper at Rs 109.43 and diesel by 24 paise at Rs 94.65 per litre. Petrol-diesel has also become cheaper in West Bengal.
Petrol-diesel prices in all four metros
- – Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter in Delhi
- – Petrol Rs 106.31 and Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter in Mumbai
- – Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter in Kolkata
- – Petrol Rs 102.63 in Chennai and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
New prices continue in these cities as well
- – Petrol in Noida has gone up to Rs 96.59 and diesel to Rs 89.76 per litre.
- – Rs 96.58 in Ghaziabad and Rs 89.75 per liter of diesel.
- – Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
- – Petrol in Patna has become Rs 107.54 and diesel Rs 94.32 per liter.
- – Petrol has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter in Port Blair.
New rates are issued every morning at 6 am
Every day at 6 am the prices of petrol and diesel change and new rates are issued. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles from the original price. This is the reason why we have to buy petrol and diesel so expensive.
This is how you can know today’s latest price
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP and their city code to 9224992249 and BPCL customers can get information by sending SMS to 9223112222 by typing RSP and their city code. Whereas, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HPPrice and their city code to 9222201122.